FlashFXP consists of 4 main windows.
The 2 larger top windows are the remote and local windows. The local window displays the contents of your hard drive and the remote window displays the contents of the FTP site you are connected to.
The small window on the bottom left is the queue window. This window displays all the files that have been queued up for uploading and/or downloading.
The window on the lower right is the displays the status window. This tells you what has occurred during your session. It will show you whether a transfer has completed successfully or if it has failed.
1. Open FlashFXP
2. You will then see a screen similar to this:
3. To add an ftp site, click on Sites in the menu bar, and then select Site Manager.
4. Click on New Site.
5. Enter the site name you wish to have in the Site Name box.
6. Enter the respective information* for the following fields:
- IP Address
The following picture illustrates the fields to be modified.
7. Click on Apply and then Close.
8. That's it! You've added a new FTP Site to your Site Manager.
*information will be provided by AnimeHive.com upon purchase of package(s).
1. Click on the lightning symbol in the Remote window
2. Then you will see a window similar to the one below. Click on the site name you wish to connect to.
1. To download files, you will first need to select the files to download from the remote window.
2. To select multiple files, hold down the Ctrl key as you click on the files.
3. Once you have selected the files you can drag and drop them into the queue window or the local window.
4. You can also click on the Transfer button to transfer the selected files as illustrated bellow.
5. Once a transfer is complete, the log window will display information on the transfer such as file size transfer speed and if any transfers failed.
6. To upload files, you repeat the steps for downloading files except you select files from the local window.
It is highly recommended that you enable the rollback feature in your ftp client. It is possible for files to be corrupted when resuming downloaded files.
1. To set the rollback settings click on Options, then When File Exists.
2. Check the rollback box and set a rollback number. We suggest a rollback of 15.
To download a fully functional evaluation version or to Purchase FlashFXP, please visit www.flashfxp.com